COMPETITIVE SALARY, 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH, AND MORE!!!
The World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington, Ohio is currently looking for a part-time guest-oriented server to join our food and beverage team! This position will have a competitive starting wage of $10.10 PLUS tips! Weekend availability required.
To serve all guests in a prompt, courteous, efficient and enthusiastic manner according to the polices set forth in the handbook and manuals, takes full responsibility for each guest’s complete satisfaction.
The following are highlight items and not meant to be all-inclusive of this position:
- Conveys to his/her guests that he/she is genuinely interested in their satisfaction.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming habits explicitly follows the uniform code as outlined in the Associate Handbook.
- Follows with enthusiasm the purposeful hospitality standards as outlined by the company.
- Has a working knowledge of all food and beverages served in restaurant.
- Reads service standards an all associate bulletin boards each day, and has a working knowledge of, and is up to date on all procedures concerning charges, coupons, personal checks, special promotions and other discounts.
- Has a working knowledge of all registers. Rings each check properly, charges correct price for each item sold and if appropriate makes sure that each check turned into the kitchen is legible and properly abbreviated.
- Helps maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the restaurant, specifically his/her tables, side station, service bar, the expo line and any other area dealt with.
- Participates in controlling costs and minimizing wastes.
- Performs opening, running, and closing duties as designed by the manager on duty.
- Accounts for all checks issued, checks out with the Administrative Assistant or Manager on Duty in an orderly and courteous manner, and properly claims tips at the end of the shift.
- Seizes every opportunity to help out wherever possible above and beyond normal assigned duties.
- Displaying simple acts of kindness towards fellow associates and guests.
- Sharing knowledge, ideas, successes, and failures with other associates for the store’s learning, growth and development.
- Helping greet and seat guests, bussing tables, running food and helping fellow associates.
- Noticing and taking care of guests that appear to need something or appear unhappy.
- Welcoming any guest that might pass.
- Helping other servers when they are busy- side work, drinks, etc.
- Being courteous and appreciative to fellow associates.
- Contributing creative talents and ideas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous restaurant experience in a bar or fine dining preferred.
- TIPS Certification
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
- Excellent guest perception