$250.00 SIGN ON BONUS, YOU WILL RECEIVE 125.00 AFTER 30 DAYS AND 125.00 AFTER 90 DAYS, PAY OUT BASED ON ATTENDANCE/PERFORMANCE (Applies for full-time status only)
Must have valid drivers license
COMPETITIVE SALARY, MEDICAL BENEFITS, 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH, AND MORE!!!
The World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington, OH is seeking both full and part time Arena Associates to support our operations in grounds maintenance. Ideal candidates have previous experience in a similar field and have experience driving forklifts and tractors. Position is outdoors so candidates must be able to come to work and produce results regardless of outdoor weather conditions. Additionally the job requires a great deal of often strenuous physical activity therefore applicants should have the ability to meet these requirements. Weekend availability is required.
- Maintenance of the grounds of the arena.
- Clean stalls and other grounds areas.
- Trash collection and sweeping.
- Responsible for bedding delivery.
- Responsible for lawn care
- Responsible for snow removal
- Completion of special event set up and tear down.
- Dragging and watering arenas.
- Ability to lift, bend, twist and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use equipment such as forklifts, tractor etc. for maintenance of the grounds.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
- Experience running a forklift and tractors is highly preferred.
- License for use of forklifts and tractors is highly preferred.
- Experience on a farm or similar location is highly preferred.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.