The World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington, Ohio is currently seeking experienced third shift Security Guards to join our team! Benefits to include medical, dental, vision plans as well as 401K with match after 90 days of employment. Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or military is strongly preferred. Previous equine experience helpful.
Security Guards are needed to adhere to established security operating procedures (SOP) and assist with maintaining a safe and secure environment for the World Equestrian Center. Security Guards must be able to work independently, as part of a team and must possess extraordinary customer relation skills.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to be trained, comprehend and operate the latest Video Management and Access Control programs (Computer competency required - ability to utilize computers/technology efficiently)
- Accurately communicate pertinent information to staff, security personnel and management
- Provide courteous, respectful and pleasant interactions with guests
- Possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record (required to operate company owned vehicles)
- Be capable of conducting extended foot patrols
- Assist property outlets with cash control activities including deposits and change orders
- Prepare reports on daily shift activity and report incidents and maintenance matters
- Handle emergency response in accordance with established procedure
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to pass background and drug screening
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Satisfactory driving record (required to operate company-owned vehicle)
- Professional Demeanor and Appearance
- High Level of Integrity/Strong Work Ethic
- Attention to detail
- CCTV and Access control experience
Prior experience required - (security, military or law enforcement)
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.