Embroidery & Engraving Equipment Operators
The World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington Ohio is currently seeking an Embroidery & Engraving Equipment Operator(s) to work with single and 6 head embroidery machines. Will train; production work and customer jobs. Will be asked on occasion to help in retail sales completing orders that need personalizing.
Successful applicants should be hardworking, reliable, with good communication and organizational skills. 2nd language helpful.
The physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position are outlined below. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Associate may have to stand walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Associate is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Associate may have to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Associate must be able to read, write and speak English.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.