Public Space Attendant
Located in Wilmington, Ohio, The World Equestrian Center is currently seeking a Full Time Public Space Attendant to join our Housekeeping Team. This position is responsible for performing housekeeping duties to accommodate guest needs and ensures cleanliness of guest units and public areas while supporting the room attendants.
Our compensation pack consists of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, vacation, PTO after 90 days, dining and travel discounts, and special offers from our business partners,
- Ensure the safety of all guests and guests’ belongings.
- Dust all ledges and frames.
- Clean and maintain all public area restrooms.
- Stock and organize housekeeping closets during shift to ensure items are readily available to co-workers.
- Must assist room attendants with retrieving items necessary for cleaning of guests’ units as well as trash removal.
- Responsible for removal of dirty linens and trash from guest units.
- Perform projects assigned daily in response to Management/Supervisor request.
Required Skills, and Experience:
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.