COMPETITIVE SALARY, MEDICAL BENEFITS, 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH, AND MORE!!!
Looking for an exciting, high paced new experience? The World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington, Ohio is currently seeking Room Attendant, to join our housekeeping team! Ideal candidates will have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Our compensation package includes $14.50 hourly wage, 401k with match, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Warmly greet all guests.
- Ensure the safety of all guests and guests’ belongings.
- Ensure cleanliness of cabins/homes according to daily assignment and standards.
- Prepare/clean cabins/homes for all guests by removing all trash, changing all bed linens and bathroom items, cleaning and disinfecting bathroom area, replenishing guest room items, dusting common areas in room and vacuuming room as needed.
- Clean assigned public areas.
- Must have flexible availability in scheduling to include weekends and holidays.
- Position requires bending, reaching, and kneeling to perform duties.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication Skills.
- Organizational Ability.
- Must be able to work well with others in a diverse working environment.
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.