Light Equipment Operator
$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS, YOU WILL RECEIVE 250.00 AFTER 30 DAYS AND 250.00 AFTER 90 DAYS, PAY OUT BASED ON ATTENDANCE/PERFORMANCE
The World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington, OH is seeking a Light Equipment Operator to support our operations in grounds maintenance. Ideal candidates have previous experience in a similar field and must have experience driving forklifts and tractors. Position is outdoors so candidates must be able to come to work and produce results regardless of outdoor weather conditions. Additionally, the job requires a great deal of often strenuous physical activity therefore applicants should have the ability to meet these requirements.
This position is for 2nd shift and you would be expected to work weekends.
The ideal candidate would be available for 2nd shift. Weekend availability is a must.
- Maintenance of the grounds of the arena.
- Clean stalls and other grounds areas.
- Trash collection and sweeping.
- Responsible for Bedding delivery.
- Responsible for Lawn Care
- responsible for Snow Removal
- Completion of Special event set up and tear down.
- Dragging and watering arenas.
- Ability to lift up to lift, bend, twist and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use equipment such as forklifts, tractor etc. for maintenance of the grounds.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Experience running a forklift and tractors is highly preferred.
- License for use of forklifts and tractors is highly preferred.
- Experience on a farm or similar location is highly preferred.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.