The beautiful World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington, Ohio has an immediate opening for an outgoing, full time Host/Hostess to greet guests as they arrive and set the tone for their experience when entering our F&B operations. They should be greeted with a warm and friendly demeanor. Host/Hostess should be knowledgeable of property operations and suggest menu items when being seated. They should check with guests from time to time to assure their satisfaction.
- Maintains a guest focus while performing duties
- Assumes responsibility for quality guests’ experience
- Welcome and greet guests
- Seating guest in a timely and welcoming manner
- Inform the server about new guests in their section
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant and resort functions and services
- Perform side work during each shift as required by service station assignment
- Complete opening and closing side work
- Maintain clean and stocked host desk
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and beverage service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return
- This position pays $13.00 per hour
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.