Cafe Line Cook
The World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington, Ohio, is seeking motivated Quick Service Line Cooks to join our team! We have a NEW starting wage of $15.00 per hour! If you are working in the quick service industry and are looking to further your culinary career, this is the opportunity for you!
The following are highlight items and not meant to be all-inclusive of this position:
- Confers with manager on duty about prep list to determine requirements of the day.
- Follows company recipes and procedures when preparing or cooking food.
- Works in a clean, efficient and organized manner.
- Audits guest checks to be certain all food items are rung up properly.
- Maintains a high standard of hygiene and appearance.
- Helps to control costs and waste.
- Observes good sanitation and safety procedures.
- Maintains sense of ownership in respect to kitchen equipment.
- Works effectively and professionally with other departments of the restaurant.
- Assists in opening/ closing duties and clean-up work as required.
- Adheres to policies as set forth in associate handbook and department manuals.
- Does any other duties requested by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- ServSafe Food Handlers Certification preferred
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills