The World Equestrian Center in Wilmington, OH is seeking a Barista to support our operations. Ideal candidates have excellent customer service and leadership skills, desire to provide a great experience for our guests and be at least 18 yrs of age or older . Open Week and Weekend availability is a must.
- Work in the cafe prior to and during each show at The World Equestrian Center.
- Take drink orders, preparing orders, cashing out customers via cash register and credit card machine.
- Responsible for general cleanliness and upkeep of all equipment.
- Ensure safe food handling procedures are being followed
- Ensure fast and friendly service is being provided to all guests.
- Flexible availability required to include mornings and weekends.
- Communicate any department needs with Cafe Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our compensation package includes insurance, 401k with match, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers. Pay is 13.00 hour.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in a food establishment preferred.
- Prior experience with coffee products desired.