Sponsorship Sales Manager
The World Equestrian Center located in Wilmington Ohio is seeking a driven, analytical Sales leader for the role of Sponsorship Sales Manager. This is an exciting and challenging position for a high-energy individual with an interest in a thriving Equestrian events facility. When you join our team you will be a part of a group of professionals who believe in people first and use their imagination and innovative spirit to exceed client expectations. The salary range for this position is $55k-$60k, plus commissions.
- Manage accounts on-site at events, including pre-event meetings, setup support, on-site logistics assistance, and post-event feedback
- Maintain an established network of contacts within the equestrian industry.
- Work with marketing team to identify, build and maintain a pipeline of active sales prospects.
- Create and manage a pipeline of prospects in order to grow sponsorship client base and ensure target attainment.
- Work across the organization and collaborate with the marketing, production, brand and product team to develop strategies, plans and initiatives relative to new and renewal business.
- Research and create target lists for selling sponsorship and event packages.
- Conduct Lead generation, acquisition of new local sponsors, grow revenue from existing sponsors and renewals
- Maintain best practices for contract and legal requirement
- Conduct client site tours.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by management.
Our attractive compensation package includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401k with match, STD/LTD, vacation, PTO, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.